June 1, 2011

March 10th, 2008


I wrote this a little over three years ago, during my senior year of high school. I stumbled upon it when I randomly decided to log into my old MySpace account. 


"This winter has lasted an eternity.

My attitude expresses my boredom, and anticipation for spring.

I feel like I've been inside forever.

The temperature stays below zero, but the sun comes out and all of a sudden,
I'm bouncing off the walls.

Recently while sitting in utter silence,(and complete boredom) I realized things that used to matter to me most, now have asbolutely no meaning.

I've endeavored so much in the past four years it seems, and now I'm suddenly letting everything I've ever wanted lack purpose.

My friends have randomly become my enemies, and it's odd that I also find this to lack any purpose what's so ever, and have no desire to fix it.

So many times before I've been convinced that I knew exactly how I wanted the rest of my life to unfold.

I'm plain now.. and have no idea.(but it's beautiful)

For once, I have no idea what I want my next step in life to be.

I don't have the slightest idea when all these things became meaningless.

It could have been a month ago, it could have been yesterday.

It somewhat disturbs me that so many things in my life have become so insignificant.

I find myself caring for very few people, and those few aren't the ones I'd expect them to be.

Apparently, my body and sould have decided it's time for me to be done with this place, and move on.

The many years of my life that I have spent here, have been enough.

My entire being is preparing for the next big step in my life, and it's all instinct.. I have no control.

All my priorities have moved to different places.

I am ready to move on, to wherever it is I need to move on to.

Where I'm going is a bridge I'm going to have to cross very soon, and I'm anxious to see my next destination.

I havn't decided exactly who I'm going to keep with me the rest of my life, but I know there aren't very many.

There are some I'll purposely forget, and I'm drastically anxious to meet new people to easily replace those forgotten.

Wherever my next destination is, I'll go there with a smile.

and I have absolutely no desire to ever come back here, again."



...I did what I said I was going to do, incase you're wondering.

No comments: