June 3, 2011

Finally!

I have been searching for what seems like forever to find my favorite alcoholic beverage. Especially since I've been able to order my own drinks, I've really wanted to find something that I really like. I always feel lame walking up to the bar and being like, "uhhh, give me something that tastes like coconut" "give me something with grapefruit juice in it!"

This past weekend I visited my sister and her friend, and we decided to go bowling. While we were there, we decided to order some drinks. My sister ordered and I tried what she decided on. And now, I am proud to announce I finally found my favorite drink!

Helllllo White Russian!! I tasted it and thought it was amazing, but I actually kind of forgot about it after that night. Last night, however, I randomly decided to watch The Big Lebowski on Netflix, which I hadn't seen before.. and if you've never seen it, the main character is drinking a White Russian in pretty much every scene. I quickly remembered the deliciousness, and went to the liquor store today to buy the necessary ingredients. Needless to say, I'm enjoying a self-made White Russian as I type this.

It is odd that I didn't discover this before, considering everyone knows I tend to Keep Up with the Kardashians.. and Kim is also a White Russian lover! 

No comments: