April 2, 2011

Opening Night

Before winning the Opening Day tickets from BP, I had already bought Opening Night tickets with my sister. So for the first time in my life, I was present at two of the opening series games at GABP.

I was excited about Opening Night because last season I attended and was able to meet a lot of the Reds players on the "Reds Carpet." I got a ton of autographs, and I also met AND hugged Jay Bruce! My meeting with Jay Bruce scored me a picture in the Cincinnati Enquirer. The following pictures are from last years Opening Night;


This is the picture from the Cincinnati Enquirer; Jay Bruce and I!

Here's a hint at how close I was able to get to the players!; Joey Votto

My hat, signed by all the players that walked the carpet.

Last season was the first time they really tried to hype up Opening Night. I was able to get so close to the players on the carpet because people weren't all that informed about the event. This year however, people were well aware that the players would be coming out before the game, thus leaving me not even close to the Reds Carpet.

Anyways, here's a few of my favorite pictures from Opening Night. We started the night off at Hooters in KY.








The Reds came out with a 4-2 win against the Brew Crew!

No comments: