April 1, 2011

Opening Day

Brandon wasn't lying!; I arrived at Great American Ball Park by myself, and went straight to will-call. I told them I had tickets waiting, and told them my name. They looked and didn't see my tickets, so they turned around and asked me "Where did you get your tickets?" ..I have to be completely honest when I tell you, I felt like a COMPLETE bad ass when I replied, "Brandon Phillips," and the guy walked over to a different box and retrieved my tickets. I felt ridiculously special ;) My sister already had tickets to the game with some friends, but she met me in the ball park and sat with me anyways!



That's a lot of people!


This being my first legal game and all, 7+ dollars was worth it for a beer I didn't even drink half of.

I could post about what all happened throughout the game, but in a nut-shell, the Reds came out with a 7-6 win over the Brewers!

No comments: