April 25, 2011

Bunnies, Eggs, and Candy.. Oh My!


I don't think Easter could have fallen at a worse possible time this year. It fell on the weekend before the last week of school, which meant the last weekend before dreadful finals. I have to be out of my apartment by the Monday after finals week.. so that means, all durning finals week I have to worry about being all packed for the move as well. With all this on my mind, I quickly decided I wouldn't be going home for Easter, and justified my decision by making a 'to-do' list of everything I have going home. As it got closer, however, I realized there's no better way to take a break from worrying/studying then going home to see my family and my beautiful niece and twin nephews.

Needless to say, I'm happy I decided to make the two hour drive home. After all, there's more important things in life besides getting all A's.... right?

The closest thing we got to a family photo!

No comments: