March 19, 2012

Summer Wish-List

I know it's so cliché to talk about, but can you believe this weather!? It's supposed to be in the low 80's this week, and it feels like June instead of March. I was so unprepared for the warm weather, but now that it's here (and seems to be sticking around), I've wanted nothing more than to revamp my wardrobe! If you're an extremely poor college student like myself, you're probably still shopping at affordable places like Forever 21 & Charlotte Russe. But that's ok! We'll be shopping at Nordstrom in no time.

Everyone knows Pinterest is the new big thing, and I love it & hate it at the same time. I've found some great ideas, but ideas that I'll probably never get around to doing, and outfits I probably wont be able to afford for another few years. On the plus side though, I can take the examples and buy something similar at an affordable price, and still get the desired look. 

I am obsessed with coral & dark blue right now! So much so that if I had a house or an apartment that I was allowed to paint, I'd probably have a coral and blue room in the works. But anyways, here's a few things I found online and on Pinterest! Happy Spring/Summer shopping!






I already bought this skirt at the outlet mall the other day, and I love it! Color blocks fall right under coral & blue on my adore list.







-xoxo, ARP

1 comment:

Anna said...

LOVE that navy skirt & those sandals! (i already told you i love your skirt) :)