March 6, 2012

Life Goes On

You know that scene in the first Sex and the City movie right after Big ditches Carrie at the altar, and she goes after him with her bouquet? As Carrie gets back into her limo, Big pauses. After that slight pause someone yells, a car honks, and the sound of New York City begins to continue on as if nothing happened.

Life goes on.

First things first, and I know this is ridiculously repetitive, but I am so disappointed in myself for not keeping up with my writing. This will be my first post in 2012, and it's March. MARCH! Oh my goshh. So far 2012 has been exactly what I thought it would be. Stress stress stress, on top of trying to enjoy the rest of my time in college. My official graduation date is December 14th, 2012, which in turn makes 2012 the biggest year of my life so far. Literally my last year of college, on top of trying to set up plans for after graduation. No idea what I'm doing yet this summer (internship/job wise), and since my landlord sold my condo, I also have no idea where I will be living this summer or during my extra semester this fall.

With all that being said, once again, life goes on. Even though sometimes I get so overwhelmed trying to figure out what steps I should or shouldn't take next, my life is still flying by and shows no signs of letting up on it's speed. It's a hectic life I'm leading right now, and in those moments where I wish time would slow down, or when I wish I didn't have class/studying to do so I could search for internships more, life keeps moving. I suppose it would be easier if I knew what my life was moving towards, but half the fun is getting there, right? Such is life.

-xoxo, ARP

No comments: